The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
Matt Ray on But Do They Get It? Debbie on But Do They Get It? Janet Abercrombie on The How and Why of It misschelseyspreschoo… on The How and Why of It Send a Future Messag… on Dear Me (On the Eve of My Firs…
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Main Idea: The Details are In the Bag
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- 10 Reasons Your Students Should Be Blogging
- The Mosaic Project
- Mr. Foteah
- Classroom Management Tip: Tattling
- So Why 'Mr. Foteah'?