The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
Justine E. Matsuda on Dear Me (On the Eve of My Firs… caseyrichard on Sal Khan Never Taught Special… Sabrina on 10 Reasons Your Students Shoul… Andrea Clark (@MrsCl… on Out with the Old Word Wall, in… Dominic Reigns on The Most Miserable Time of the…
- Out with the Old Word Wall, in with the New
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Pumpkin Patch Adjectives
- 10 Reasons Your Students Should Be Blogging
- Differentiation: Not as Bad as You Think (Trust Me)
- So Why 'Mr. Foteah'?
- Main Idea: The Details are In the Bag
- Arne and the Alien