The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- Differentiation: Not as Bad as You Think (Trust Me)
- Five Classroom Management Tips That Will Work Today
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils
- Ideas for Higher Level Questioning and Thought
- Can Teachers Still Change the World?
- Test Prep Season From a Student's Perspective