The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
Gail on It’s Okay to Be Dis… Math | Unit 7: Findi… on Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Intr… lsurrett2 on A Question on Testing: What… Remainders: New scru… on Come Together Gail on Come Together
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- Don't Smile Until Christmas? I'll Pass
- Mr. Foteah
- Awards for All
- You Know That Old Saying About Respect?
- So Why 'Mr. Foteah'?
- 10 Reasons Your Students Should Be Blogging
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils