The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
amybrailey on The Most Miserable Time of the… kedavis99 on The Most Miserable Time of the… The Best Posts About… on Sal Khan Never Taught Special… Matt Ray on But Do They Get It? Debbie on But Do They Get It?
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- The Most Miserable Time of the Year
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- 10 Reasons Your Students Should Be Blogging
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils
- This Year's Classroom: Swimming to Success
- Storing Lesson Plans on Google Calendar
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Don't Smile Until Christmas? I'll Pass