Ms. Flecha has captured, in this poem, so many of the injustices ELL/ESL/new immigrant students face having to take tests in a strange language for which they have no great grasp. Read it and let her know what you think (link is below). Truly poignant.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Mr. Rogers Was a Great Teacher
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Updates from TSETC 2010
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- A State of the Classroom Address
- You Know That Old Saying About Respect?
- This Year's Classroom: A Field of Dreams