Ms. Flecha has captured, in this poem, so many of the injustices ELL/ESL/new immigrant students face having to take tests in a strange language for which they have no great grasp. Read it and let her know what you think (link is below). Truly poignant.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- So Why 'Mr. Foteah'?
- This Year's Classroom: Swimming to Success
- Invisible Differentiation: Grouping Without Groups
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Next Stop: Administration
- Mr. Foteah
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils