I hoped to upload the slides directly into WordPress, but am having trouble doing so. Instead, I am attaching the link to view them in a Google Doc. Please feel free to refer to them as you see fit, and don’t hesitate to be in touch with me or Pernille.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Mr. Rogers Was a Great Teacher
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Updates from TSETC 2010
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- A State of the Classroom Address
- You Know That Old Saying About Respect?
- This Year's Classroom: A Field of Dreams