The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.Vodpod videos no longer available.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Mr. Foteah
- Mr. Rogers Was a Great Teacher
- Invisible Differentiation: Grouping Without Groups
- Awards for All
- So Why Don't You Give Me a Sticker?
- My Vision of an Ideal School