The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Differentiation: Not as Bad as You Think (Trust Me)
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Classroom Management Tip: Tattling
- You Know That Old Saying About Respect?
- Test Prep Season From a Student's Perspective
- I'm So Much More Than Just a Teacher