The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- Mr. Rogers Was a Great Teacher
- Storing Lesson Plans on Google Calendar
- Differentiation: Not as Bad as You Think (Trust Me)
- This Year's Classroom: A Field of Dreams
- So Why Don't You Give Me a Sticker?
- You Have No Potential
- The Report Card Wow Factor