The next guest in the “More than 140″ interview series is Dov Emerson (@DovEmerson). I recently chatted with Dov, an assistant principal at a religious high school in Woodmere, NY, about his motivations to enter education, how he balances work with being a father to four boys, and the words that inspire him.Vodpod videos no longer available.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Free Resource: How to Preview a Book
- Mr. Rogers Was a Great Teacher
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- Differentiation: Not as Bad as You Think (Trust Me)
- Sal Khan Never Taught Special Ed (or ELLs)
- So Why Don't You Give Me a Sticker?