The latest installment in the “More than 140″ interview series features Michelle Baldwin (@michellek107). I recently chatted with Michelle, a primary teacher in Denver, Colorado, about what it’s like to be part of a brand new school, how she deals with her shyness and her students’ shyness, and finding like-minded football fans in enemy territory.Vodpod videos no longer available.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- What's Cooking? Differentiation, That's What!
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- The Many Jobs of a Teacher
- One Language is Never Enough...?
- 10 Ways to be a Terrific Teacher
- Why I'm Sticking with Awards for All
- Read This If Your Students "Can't"