This week, students wrote letters to themselves which we will revisit in June. Take a look at what this student wrote. I was so proud of him for doing all of this on his own and for expressing such beautiful sentiments.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- So Why 'Mr. Foteah'?
- This Year's Classroom: Swimming to Success
- Invisible Differentiation: Grouping Without Groups
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- Next Stop: Administration
- Mr. Foteah
- Classroom Management Tip: Sharpening Pencils