This week, students wrote letters to themselves which we will revisit in June. Take a look at what this student wrote. I was so proud of him for doing all of this on his own and for expressing such beautiful sentiments.
rainydayreflections on Why I’m Sticking with Aw… Orlando on Classroom Management Tip: Gett… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… teachezwell on What to Expect When You Have… Milana on What it Takes
- Fraction Fun: Two Ways to Introduce Fractions
- King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk: A Poem about the Metric System
- Tips for Avoiding a Nightmare First Day
- My Vision of an Ideal School
- Free Resource: How to Preview a Book
- Buttons and the Kids Who Push Them
- Classroom Management Tip: Getting Your Students' Attention
- So Why Don't You Give Me a Sticker?